Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rocker boxes back from Tay






Here are pics of my rocker boxes before I bolt them on and set the engine and driveline. Again, Tay did incredible work. The lids were the finned aluminum but I had John at Banzai Machine face them so I could throw some engraving on 'em. The Klan image is by muralist Thomas Hart Benton. It was part of a mural done for the 1933 Chicago Exposition in the Indiana Pavilion. The title of the mural is 'Parks, The Circus, The Klan, The Press'. I added it because it reflects the lack of minority representation in the club.

2 comments:

  1. Gabe - You're going to have one wild ride on your hands here! Man does Tay do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that bike is AMAZING.... Holy shit, I love it! That engraving is RAD and the tank.............. Fucking SICK!

    ReplyDelete

the playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers