Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Rocker boxes back from Tay
Here are pics of my rocker boxes before I bolt them on and set the engine and driveline. Again, Tay did incredible work. The lids were the finned aluminum but I had John at Banzai Machine face them so I could throw some engraving on 'em. The Klan image is by muralist Thomas Hart Benton. It was part of a mural done for the 1933 Chicago Exposition in the Indiana Pavilion. The title of the mural is 'Parks, The Circus, The Klan, The Press'. I added it because it reflects the lack of minority representation in the club.
- ► 2010 (33)
- Seattle enroute to Manhattan to meet The Bounty
- Two all-nighters and I fired the pan first kick. A...
- I was too busy to bring in the camera last night.....
- controls and whatever else. just a little bit more...
- John Candy working on the paint and a sneaker of t...
- some photos of the ship I will be sailing on acros...
- jun odashima dealing with the clutch basket
- here's a mock-up photo
- Certification for international ocean voyage compl...
- Close-up of master cylinder and video of Rodney's ...
- Setting the motor into the frame.
- Rocker boxes back from Tay
- Video of Harpoon blasting off.
- Picked up cam cover from Tay today.
- ▼ June (14)