Friday, June 19, 2009
Close-up of master cylinder and video of Rodney's contraption
I wanted to eliminate the stock master cylinder commonly used on Harleys and I wanted it to be as small as possible but still stop the P.M. 4 piston caliper that Roland gave me. I have never liked the fact that the front down tube and part of the cam cover is covered by this part. Those frames are so cool looking. I wanted to open that up. Rodney suggested we go with something off of a sportbike so we checked out a couple laying around the shop and went with this. I think it came of a GSXR. I could be wrong. What is not wrong is the placement of this thing. Sideways and tucked under the transmission. Is that ruling or what? Also, here is a video of this crazy contraption that Rodney built. It is battery powered and you use a toggle to direct it where to go. Pshhht.
- ► 2010 (33)
- Seattle enroute to Manhattan to meet The Bounty
- Two all-nighters and I fired the pan first kick. A...
- I was too busy to bring in the camera last night.....
- controls and whatever else. just a little bit more...
- John Candy working on the paint and a sneaker of t...
- some photos of the ship I will be sailing on acros...
- jun odashima dealing with the clutch basket
- here's a mock-up photo
- Certification for international ocean voyage compl...
- Close-up of master cylinder and video of Rodney's ...
- Setting the motor into the frame.
- Rocker boxes back from Tay
- Video of Harpoon blasting off.
- Picked up cam cover from Tay today.
- ▼ June (14)