Wednesday, June 24, 2009
controls and whatever else. just a little bit more to go but only 72 hours left!
Thanks to Ralph at Mesa Cycle for the advice and to John at Banzai Machine for dropping everything when I walk in to tap or turn down something holding me up. Rodney and Stretch are always standing there to lend a hand or pull off some fabrication miracle. Mason hooked me up with some banjo adaptors for the police oil bag. He had them sitting right there on the bench like he knew I was coming over for them or something. Here's a few shots of my progress today. You think I'm stressing? Never. Back to the shop. This will be an all-nighter.
- ► 2010 (33)
- Seattle enroute to Manhattan to meet The Bounty
- Two all-nighters and I fired the pan first kick. A...
- I was too busy to bring in the camera last night.....
- controls and whatever else. just a little bit more...
- John Candy working on the paint and a sneaker of t...
- some photos of the ship I will be sailing on acros...
- jun odashima dealing with the clutch basket
- here's a mock-up photo
- Certification for international ocean voyage compl...
- Close-up of master cylinder and video of Rodney's ...
- Setting the motor into the frame.
- Rocker boxes back from Tay
- Video of Harpoon blasting off.
- Picked up cam cover from Tay today.
- ▼ June (14)