Tuesday, June 23, 2009
John Candy working on the paint and a sneaker of the finished product
I'm on the home stretch but damn! The little things kill ya'. It took all day to hunt down the correct belt drive components since the primo stuff isn't interchangeable 64 to 48. Rivera discontinued the front tapered shaft pulley I needed so instead of just buying a pulley for 40 bucks, I had to buy the whole 400 dollar pulley-basket-belt updated system. I'll just go get that money out of the bushes here. Just a sec. Candy did a great job on the oil bag and fender. I took some shots of him working and here's a good one. Vid is a quickie of the parts together.
- ► 2010 (33)
- Seattle enroute to Manhattan to meet The Bounty
- Two all-nighters and I fired the pan first kick. A...
- I was too busy to bring in the camera last night.....
- controls and whatever else. just a little bit more...
- John Candy working on the paint and a sneaker of t...
- some photos of the ship I will be sailing on acros...
- jun odashima dealing with the clutch basket
- here's a mock-up photo
- Certification for international ocean voyage compl...
- Close-up of master cylinder and video of Rodney's ...
- Setting the motor into the frame.
- Rocker boxes back from Tay
- Video of Harpoon blasting off.
- Picked up cam cover from Tay today.
- ▼ June (14)