Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Picked up cam cover from Tay today.




Here is the cam cover for the Panhead. It has elements of The Heathens stories from the documentary slipped in here and there. Tay Herrera is the best engraver out there and I didn't have to sit there and try to explain the whole thing. I drew out some ideas, told him what elements I wanted and he just got it. My most important request was that it be traditional colt/remington gun style engraving, which he has 20 years of experience at. My Pan lids are still there with him and he will be done with them tomorrow. The craftsmanship speaks for itself. Between Tony and Maryann at Hidecore Leather and Tay Herrera's engraving, my head is going to explode just from the great artwork on this machine!

2 comments:

  1. Gabe - What a true work of art! That looks 1000% better than I had envisioned it! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

the playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers