Friday, August 28, 2009
Could this be the high point of a crazy trip?
This was pretty awesome. I was invited into the cockpit of the jet we were on... at 37,000 FEET! I'm sure it is pretty obvious I am super stoked. It almost makes up for the torture I had to endure at the hands of the Lion Air ticket agents and the Indonesian Visa guards. No, it did make up for it.
- ► 2010 (33)
- I thought I was going to Ireland! WTF?
- A brief overview of the hell that is Jakarta, Indo...
- Could this be the high point of a crazy trip?
- a night out with the international crew and Ricky ...
- drunk australians like fire
- I am having motorcycle withdrawls.
- ...and I thought my old job had management issues!...
- The surf is small but the surf movies are good.
- Off to Lombok and really, really good waves
- this is how long you can sit when you feel like sh...
- the battle with citibank operators
- an interesting change of events
- off to kuta bali
- ▼ August (13)