Friday, February 13, 2009

A short video of the deck of the ship and the cabins we sleep in.


This is a video showing the top deck at dusk, the capstan, wheel, binnacle, down the aft hatch, thru the great cabin and into the crew quarters on the lowest deck. We also get to see our Bulgarian friend Svetta doing a traditional dance on the 'tweendecks. Life could be worse.


I called Joe and Pokey today and got to talk to them for a second. That was fun. I miss seeing them and going out to the shop. Most of my time is taken up by ship-related duties so it is nice to get away and talk to friends. I also miss riding my motorcycle. I can't stop thinking about my panhead and getting it completed. I catch myself daydreaming constantly about engraving, paint panel patterns and what to polish and chrome. I want to be splitting lanes again! I know Drews is in the wind every night in my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers