This is the 1970's Ford LTD that I was talking about. I saw it while driving with my sister in Seattle. I went back twice and will return in March to try and buy it. Wow. The paint is incredible. Can Harpoon relate? Does Candy dig? Is Trevelen misting up? This is the real deal.
- ► 2010 (33)
- I have left the Bounty and I don't like it on land...
- painting the ship
- Detail on the use of oakum, cotton, and sealant fr...
- this deadly spider was in the galley (kitchen)
- describing a task
- Doing this takes some nerve, let me tell ya....
- Working up in the rigging.
- A short video of the deck of the ship and the cabi...
- The morning routine in detail and some working pho...
- adam painting
- great cabin and sailors chest
- the days are blending together
- some photos from the ship
- Oh jesus look at this car. FULL show and hidden in...
- Wow. This is really something else.
- taking off with my friends from the Avalon Bar aft...
- ▼ February (16)