Friday, February 27, 2009
Detail on the use of oakum, cotton, and sealant from Dan and Adam
This is on the port side of the ship at the waterline with Adam and Dan. They describe in detail how to correctly seal between the ships planking with oakum, cotton, and sealant. This is an old method and was taught to me by Caleb, the ship guru, mate, officer, and bosun.
- ► 2010 (33)
- I have left the Bounty and I don't like it on land...
- painting the ship
- Detail on the use of oakum, cotton, and sealant fr...
- this deadly spider was in the galley (kitchen)
- describing a task
- Doing this takes some nerve, let me tell ya....
- Working up in the rigging.
- A short video of the deck of the ship and the cabi...
- The morning routine in detail and some working pho...
- adam painting
- great cabin and sailors chest
- the days are blending together
- some photos from the ship
- Oh jesus look at this car. FULL show and hidden in...
- Wow. This is really something else.
- taking off with my friends from the Avalon Bar aft...
- ▼ February (16)