Saturday, November 19, 2011

BarHookUp is now open for business.






Wow. What a trip that was. Poor Mason had to endure the whole build-out of the bar. I certainly hope it doesn't ruin his marriage. Some ten-hour days here. Some four-hour days there. Couple hours here. A couple there. Now there is a bar on Beach Boulevard in Huntington Beach that does not belong. I am about to begin an advertising campaign to end all advertising campaigns. I'm hoping to get the word out since I have to close for a week while I'm gone to Japan. Get back and really put the pedal down on luring a crowd in. It is such a nice place. Huntington Beach certainly does need something like it.

2 comments:

  1. i want to see some details of the bar top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Place looks killer man. When I get down south I'll be by to knock a few back for sure.

    ReplyDelete

the playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers