Saturday, January 31, 2009

riding the chopper on Newport Coast Dr. towards PCH

So my last day here in town was spent with my close friends and my family at house#1 at Crystal Cove Cottages in Corona Del Mar, CA. I rode my motorcycle down and took the scenic route along Newport Coast Drive to PCH from the 73 freeway. I took some footage on my digital camera as I was riding so you could get an idea of how beautiful of a ride that is. It is breathtaking. I have to be on stage at 10:30 tonight at the Avalon bar in Costa Mesa so I am tying up all my loose ends here at the house. After the show it's straight to bed and LAX at 6:30 am tomorrow morning. First stop: Seattle. Then on to Orlando and a two hour drive to meet the Bounty in St. Petersburg Florida on February 3rd. for one month of training. Almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers