Tuesday, December 1, 2009

what I am taking with me to Japan


I'm off with everyone to Japan Thursday and I'm getting everything ready to put into my bag. The video shows the zippos I had engraved when I was in Vietnam and the small keychain viewers I have put together. I deliver the 34 coupe to the shipping company for the trip across the pond and into German hands tomorrow. I am pretty bummed about that but did you see the RULING car I am driving now? It is a 1985 Chrysler LeBaron Town and Country Convertible Mark Cross edition! Gayer than hell but looks so cool and is a convertible! The '47 Chevrolet Panel has a new rear end gear set coming but will have to wait for a month or so. 
So I was hoping to get another item done for the table at the show but I don't think I'll have the time. You never know, though. Who needs sleep?

3 comments:

  1. Gabe those keychains or what look to be keychains are pretty cool. I imagine those lighters will go for some big bucks!

    ReplyDelete

the playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers