Monday, March 30, 2009

Another study on slag lamps.



The slag lamps getting easier to complete. I plan on a few different sizes with a large 3' round by 2' tall piece as my largest and a few more small round and square pieces to perfect my technique. I would like to do a 6" round tube by 4' but have yet to order the material. Here is my latest color and shape. 
On a maritime note, Svetta called today and told me she has confirmed her berth on the Bounty for the voyage across the pond. That is exciting. She is very nice and a competent sailor. I feel better knowing she is going to be up in the rigging. Svetta is currently crew aboard a masted yacht in the Sausalito area up in Northern California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers